PARADISE FRAMING ORDER INFORMATION
- Picture frames made of wood, an organic material, have regular variation in color and grain patterns and may vary from piece to piece.
- Picture frames are fragile, do not drop, always handle with care, and ship your framed artwork with a trusted and specialized art shipper.
- Hinged artwork is fragile and should not be shaken or dropped. Unframed hinged artworks should be stored or shipped flat. Framed & hinged artworks should be shipped or stored in the intended display orientation.
- Picture frames glazed with acrylic are susceptible to damage by the thermal expansion of acrylic in high temperatures. To maintain the life of your frame and your artwork it should be kept at a constant 70 degrees and 50% RH. Do not hang your framed artwork in direct sunlight, leave it in a car, or hang it in any space without appropriate air conditioning.
- Paradise Framing is not responsible for damage to any frames or artwork once it leaves our location.
- Paradise Framing is not responsible for damage to frames or artwork due to improper handling, display, or storage.
- Paradise Framing is not responsible for damage to artwork that is a result of the inclusion of non-archival materials supplied by the client.
Local pickup is available in the Greater Los Angeles area. Please be aware that, due to our limited storage capacity, we cannot store items ready for pickup for more than two weeks. Orders must be picked up within two weeks of fulfillment. Ready to ship orders are ready for pickup the following business day. Made-to-order items take about 4-8 weeks to complete. The studio will notify customers when a made-to-order item is ready for pickup. A two week holding period begins thereafter.
Should an order not be picked up within a two week period, the studio may charge an additional storage fee. This fee is determined by the size of the order, and assessed based on the amount of square footage its items take up. Preliminary fee is $10 / day for small orders and $25 / day for large orders.
Delivery and or pickup is available in the LA metro area for a flat $300 fee per trip depending on the size of the work or shipment.
LEAD TIME, SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Custom Framing orders will be assigned an estimated release date typically 4 weeks from the time of receipt of artwork and a deposit, lead times may vary with demand.
- Custom Framing orders of less than a 2 week lead time are subject to a 100% rush surcharge.
- Retail orders will ship within 3 business days of purchase.
- Clients are responsible for all shipping & handling costs for retail orders, based on weight and destination.
- All orders are shipped via UPS Ground unless requested otherwise.
- Any Rush orders or special deliveries will be higher price than regular ground shipping.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
All orders are packed professionally to industry standards for fragile works. Buyer shall bear all risk of loss or damage in transit. Paradise Framing is not responsible for damage or loss in transit.
Buyer must inspect shipment upon receipt. All claims must be made within three business days of receipt of goods. Failure to make a claim within three business days constitutes acceptance of the goods as is.
For claims, save original carton(s) and contents for possible inspection; take photographs; call the carrier to report the damages and receive claim instructions. For all shipments, notify firstname.lastname@example.org immediately of any damages, and supply photographs
Returns accepted only if items were damaged in shipping due to our packing process. No cash refunds for returned merchandise – credit only.
PEAK LEAD TIMES
Please anticipate the possibility of a lengthened lead time during peak exhibition and art fair seasons & please order 8 weeks in advance.
CANCELLATIONS & CHANGES
Orders which have been accepted by Paradise Framing are not subject to cancellation or changes, except with our written approval. Paradise Framing may require as a condition of such approval, reimbursement for any costs incurred in production of the original order or additional costs due to changes since everything is made to order. Deposits on orders will not be returned on canceled orders.